Thursday, September 11, 2008

2. I can become an IB learner by being a better listener in class and asking more questions. I want to become an inquirer by learning more. Paying attention to the teacher is really important because if you have any questions you could ask them while your there. I like to communicate a lot with the people but if i know them. I want to learn to communicate more with people because i am usually quiet. I am a really caring person because I care about people and how they feel. I want to become an IB learner and show everyone how it is to be an IB learner. 
3. What I learned last week was how to enter and exit quietly. I also learned about the hand shake and how to do it right and politely. You should always do your homework if you don't you could get in trouble like going to west wing, detention, or getting sentences. You get to get paychecks and ganas. You could also end up getting one of the jobs end earn more money for the end of the year. What I also learned were about my teachers and rotations that is very important.

No comments: